My Art Walk 2018 post 5: Jan Ross and his choice of 3 sculptures

3D Enneagram - Monolith 2 by Isadora Alaya  at Heron Shire

bunch o sprinkles by iSkye Silverweb at Athen Shire

Kenetic Storm Base by Vic Titanium of Squirrely Designs at Athen Shire

I wanted to make my post a bit more interesting, so I asked our new Galleria Kakku member Jan Ross to pick three sculptures at Art Walk 2018, that he really liked. A very helpful penguin. These are really nice. Make sure to see some more around the sim cluster.

His booth at our gallery features photographs taken at a custom boat race.

Windlight: DreamyDay, Incongruent Truths, TOR Sunrise Twisted Pixels

Previously from this year's Art Walk:

My Art Walk 2018 post 4: Jolie Lisa, May 28
My Art Walk 2018 post 3: Indigo Puddle and Suzume Zuki, May 24
My Art Walk 2018 post 2: Hopping between Art Walk 2018 and home galleries, May 15
My Art Walk 2018 post 1: Art Walk 2018 begins!, May 14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reminders and updates

Sunny side